I don’t think any of us are going to be sad to see that clock flip over to 12:00 tonight. However — despite the unmitigated disaster that was 2020, The Bay Bridged, all things considered, had a pretty damn good year. Thanks to the inventiveness of the artists we share the scene with, we managed to put together some really special content. Join us on a journey down Local Music Memory Lane, won’t you?
- We published what’s likely our sweariest interview ever with PSDSP.
- We introduced you to your new favorite heavy-rock band.
- We also introduced you to exciting new artists and projects like Harry the Nightgown, FREDDIE, AG Club, Charles Orgbon III, and Queera Nightly.
- We actually saw some live music!
- We spotlighted an awesome documentary about the San Francisco metal scene of the ’80s.
- We watched Wolf Jett mourn for communities affected by the CZU Lightning Complex fires.
- Derek said goodbye to Slim’s in a very Derek way.
- And lastly, we wondered what our favorite local artists would be as astrology signs.
We are already working on more ways to bring you new Bay Area music in 2021. But before we go: A sincere and heartfelt thank you, from The Bay Bridged to our resilient and vibrant music community. We love you.