There’s only 3 days left in our 2015 Year End Fundraiser and we still need your help. As 2016 approaches, we have just one quick question for you:
Will you join us to support San Francisco Bay Area music in 2016?
When the clock strikes midnight this Thursday and it becomes January 1, we’ll be closing our 2015 Year End Fundraiser campaign. Once the fundraiser is complete, the 10th Anniversary Compilation streams will come down and you will no longer be able to order the compilation. Make sure you don’t miss out on these 45 awesome songs!
But that’s only one reason to consider making a tax-deductible donation in these final hours to help us continue to build The Bay Bridged into the local music champion that San Francisco needs and deserves.
Donate before the fundraiser ends on 12/31 at midnight and you will be automatically entered into a raffle for a chance to win a pair of 2016 Phono del Sol VIP tickets, a vinyl grab bag from Moon Glyph, 1 pair of good-for-any-show supertickets to Rickshaw Stop, two tickets to Dan Deacon at the Fillmore, two tickets to Dr. Dog at the Fox, or a pair of tickets to Unknown Mortal Orchestra at the Fillmore.
Don’t forget either that every donation is also entered to win our GRAND “See the best music in 2016” PRIZE, which includes the following:
- 1 Pair of General Admission tickets to Outside Lands 2016
- Four FREE VIP tickets to the 2016 Phono del Sol Music Festival (July 2016; artist lineup TBA), unlimited free drinks for all four attendees, plus exclusive seating/viewing area of the main stage
- 1 Pair of “good-for-any-show” tickets to Slims
- 1 Pair of “good-for-any-show” tickets to Great American Music Hall
- 1 Pair of “good-for-any-show” tickets to The Chapel
- 1 VIP Table with a free bottle of champagne for you and three friends at any show at Brick and Mortar or The New Parish
Time is running out! A little will truly go a long way to support our continued efforts to strengthen the San Francisco Bay Area music scene. Please make your contribution today!