As we get closer to Phono del Sol (only days away!), we’d like to take a second and give a wrap-up of all the coverage we’ve done for the festival so far. From looking back at the previous years of Phono del Sol to features and interviews of your favorite bands and artists performing at the festival, below is a compilation of all the Phono del Sol 2015 coverage to date. Take a minute to read, enjoy and buy your ticket to the festival for this Saturday, July 11. We’ll see you in the park then!
- Want to test your knowledge about Phono Del Sol and impress your friends at the festival on Saturday? Learn Eight Facts You Didn’t Know About Phono del Sol.
- Come prepared and zip through the ticket lines by knowing all the important information before coming to the festival.
- Mas Ysa talks about his well traveled history all before the release of his upcoming debut full-length album, Seraph.
- You don’t have to worry about choosing one band over another, but here’s a handy guide to the set times for Saturday.
- Internet darling, Hype Machine-baby, and Soundcloud powerhouse VÉRITÉ talks it all in this interview.
- Tiaras explain why the Excelsior is better then the Sunset.
- With their live show described as faster and fiercer, King Tuff is set to bring it all to Phono Del Sol.
- Phono del Sol headliners Tanlines talk recording with live instrumentation for their most recent album, Highlights.
- We throw it back 2014 Phono del Sol featuring Nick Waterhouse and Wye Oak.
- Marriages releases a new dark, brooding and intense LP, Salome.
- Going back with Thee Oh Sees and YACHT, we reminisce about 2013 Phono del Sol.
- A look back when Aesop Rock and Religious Girls played our first ever Phono del Sol in 2011.
- VÉRITÉ premieres the bed-written single, “Colors”.
- Sonny & The Sunsets release a rare track to support LGBT rights in Indiana.
- Get quirky with Tanlines’ Netflix-themed website.
- Check out the King Tuff live split LP with Ty Segall, Live At Pickathon.
Join us this year on July 11 as Phono del Sol returns for its fifth year with Tanlines, King Tuff, Generationals, VERITE, Mas Ysa, and Marriages performing alongside some of the Bay’s best bands: Sonny & The Sunsets, The Tropics, Everyone is Dirty, Scary Little Friends, and Tiaras. Tickets are only $30 in advance and available now.
Potrero del Sol Park (San Francisco)
July 11, 2015
12–7pm, $30 (All Ages)