Interested in concert and festival production? Committed to supporting local music? The Bay Bridged is looking for a Production Intern to assist with the production of our Phono del Sol and The Bay Brewed festivals.
This unpaid internship will run from January 2015 through July 2015, with a relatively light workload (1-5 hours/week) in the beginning that will increase substantially in June and July (to an average of 10-20 hours a week at the end of the internship).
The ideal candidate will possess:
– Event or concert production experience
– Strong time and project management skills
– Strong communication skills
– Passion for San Francisco Bay Area arts & music
– Ability to work independently
The intern will largely work remotely, although she or he will be expected to meet in-person one evening a week for the duration of the internship.
Interested applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach a resume detailing any relevant production experience with a cover letter telling us a little bit about yourself and answering the two following questions:
– If you could produce any event in the San Francisco Bay Area what would it be and why?
– What are two things do you really like about music festivals and two things you would try and change?
Answers to these questions should be no more than a few sentences long each.
About The Bay Bridged
Founded in 2006, The Bay Bridged is a San Francisco-based nonprofit that has become recognized nationwide as the leading source for San Francisco Bay Area independent music through our award-winning music blog and podcast series, as well as a series of acclaimed music festival events.