This Saturday, July 13, 2013, we’re proud to be throwing the 2013 Phono del Sol Music & Food Festival in Potrero del Sol Park! The all day, all ages music and food festival features twelve amazing bands, eight terrific food trucks, arts and crafts vendors, a beer and wine garden, and much more. Tickets are moving quickly and you can save $5 by buying them in advance, so get your tickets now!
To prepare for the festivities, here’s everything we’ve posted about the festival recently on TheBayBridged.com:
– Here’s important info that all festival attendees need to know.
– Over the past few months, we’ve spotlighted all twelve Phono performers, including Thee Oh Sees, YACHT, Bleached, K.Flay, Marnie Stern, Painted Palms, Blouse, Radiation City, Social Studies, Cool Ghouls, Surf Club and B. Hamilton.
– Check out all eight of the great food trucks at the fest.
– Get to know host Anna Seregina and festival DJ Aaron Axelsen.
– We’re also hosting a raffle featuring great guitars worth a total of three thousand dollars.
– FIAT will be offering rides in their new all-electric, California-only cars at Phono del Sol!