Next Thursday, May 16th, the Bold Italic will be rolling out the next edition of their Microhood series. This particular Microhood is called “MishiPot,” encapsulating Mariposa to 21st Street between Harrison and Hampshire – which, conveniently enough, is where the Bay Bridged and Noise Pop headquarters are located.
The Bay Bridged and Noise Pop will both be represented at this event, hosting a Phono del Sol announcement party at Blowfish Sushi (since, as a reminder, we’ll be announcing the Phono del Sol 2013 lineup next week). We’ll be DJing from 6-8pm alongside the folks at Noise Pop, spinning tunes from Phono del Sol 2013 performers and some of our other favorites, and Blowfish will be holding drink and food specials throughout. We’ll also be giving away tickets to Phono del Sol 2013!
The rest of the MishiPot Microhood night includes a variety of other notable events, including (from the Bold Italic event page):
– Alite will have outdoor chairs for relaxin’, cornhole boards, a keg, and special discounts on outdoor chairs, backpacks, sleeping bags, and other gear only for Mishipot peeps.
– Asiento is offering MishiPot guests $1 off beer, wine, well and specialty cocktails from 5-8pm.
– Insymmatry will be providing a free chair massage.
– The NWBLK is showcasing CCA Thesis Art Show with snacks.
– Charles’ Chocolate will have delicious samplings.
– NoisePop and The Bay Bridged will be hosting a Phono del Sol Lineup Announcement Party at Blowfish Sushi.
The Bold Italic’s After Party Bike-in Movie at Mission Dispatch, Mr. Nice Food Truck, and more.