1. Visit SaveKUSF.org for all of the latest details.
2. Sign this online petition
3. Send a response letter opposing the station’s sale for inclusion in the FCC Public File. Says SaveKUSF.org:
Please send all complaints and letters about the sale of KUSFâ€™s frequency to USF Assistant Dean of Social Sciences Michael Bloch (email@example.com), who is the current administrator holding on to the FCCâ€™s Public File for KUSF. According to FCC rules, all complaints and letters regarding the station are supposed to be included in that Public File.
* To ensure that your comment is filed, please include in the header, or in the body of your message:
â€œFILE IN KUSF PUBLIC FILEâ€
* Please send ALL letters youâ€™ve written about KUSF to Michael Bloch ASAP, including ANY emails youâ€™ve already sent to Father Privett or the USF Trustees, or the SF Board of Supervisors.
* Please note that Michael Bloch is a good guy; heâ€™s on our side so please be nice!
Letâ€™s get our call letters back!