To get into the Treasure Island experience, what could be more fun than a good old-fashioned (very old-fashioned) treasure hunt?
On Thursday, October 1st, The Bay Bridged and the Treasure Island Music Festival will be hosting a hunt through San Francisco’s Mission District for some terrific TIMF-themed prizes, including VIP passes, General Admission passes, gift packs and more for the winners! Twenty-five two-person teams will hunt through the Mission, following a treasure map to complete creative challenges. So find a partner, sign up now, and get ready for the Hunt!
– Registered teams will check-in at Hotel Biron from 6pm to 7pm.
– The first clue will be given out at Hotel Biron at 6:30pm, which will send players into the Mission for the hunt.
– The Treasure Hunt will close at 9:30pm with a party at a Mission District bar!
– Be sure to bring a digital camera!
– Each stop will have two challenges that the team will participate in to gain points towards their score. The three teams who earn the highest amount of points will win!
– Dressing up in pirate-themed gear is strongly encouraged and will be judged for points and prizes!
– This isn’t a race for speed. It’s about creativity at the various stops, so don’t worry about being the fastest, just the cleverest.
How to Enter: Applications are NO longer being accepted.
– Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, your partner’s name, and contact e-mail addresses for both of you. Spaces are very limited, so please enter as soon as possible.
– We’ll send out a confirmation e-mail on Monday, September 28th to confirm that your team will be participating.
– Unfortunately, you must be at least 21 to participate in the Treasure Hunt.