Weekend Picks: April 9th-12th
Our weekly picks for some great live local music.
– Pete Bernhard (Davis), Emily Jane White and Conspiracy of Venus at Rickshaw Stop. 8pm, $8.
– Dexter Romweber Duo (NC), Sassy and The Touch-me-nots at Thee Parkside. 9pm, $10.
– Wiretap Music Presents: Covers Compilation CD Release Party with: The Lovely Public, Battlehooch and Schande at Cafe Du Nord. 9pm, $10.
– SMILE presents: Bart Davenport, Miranda Lee Richards (LA) and Trust (cd release) at The Knockout. 9pm, $5.
– The Dashing Sons, Sister Grizzly, Grand Lake and Rad Cloud at The Uptown. 9pm, $8.
– Kelley Stoltz, Sonny Smith, Billy Kernkamp (LA) and Barrett Johnson (LA) at Hotel Utah. 9pm, $8/10.
– New and Used Records Presents: Birds & Batteries, The Flying Tourbillion Orchestra (LA) and French Miami at El Rio. 9pm, $7.
– Golden West Service, Tall Tales (LA), Seth Petterse, Land n Sea (LA) and Pale Hoarse at Li Po Lounge (916 Grant Ave). 8pm, $5.
– Mecca Normal (Vancouver) and Pillows at Hemlock Tavern. 9pm, $7.