Weekend Picks: April 2nd-5th
– Greg Ashley, No One & the Nobodies (cd release) and The Butterfly Bones at Rickshaw Stop. 8pm, $8.
– White Denim (TX), Lemon Sun (LA), Amateurs and Music For Animals at Bottom of the Hill. 9:30 pm, $10, all ages.
– The Music Lovers and This Union Shuttle at Make-Out Room. 7:30-9:30pm, $7.
– KALX Presents: Jeremy Jay, Maus Haus (closing set) and The Mantles at Cafe du Nord. 9:30pm, $10.
– Assemble Head In Sunburst Sound (cd release), Hot Lunch and Pins Of Light at El Rio. 9pm, $7.
– The Heavenly States, The Federalists, and Somehow at Sea at The Uptown. 9pm, $12.
What’s going on Sunday? Let us know in the comments!