Our weekly picks for some great live local music.
– Thee OhSees, Grant Hart (MN), Eat Skull (Portland) and The Fresh and Onlys at The Eagle. 9pm, $?.
– Trainwreck Riders, Wildildlife (Seattle) and Ovens at Kimo’s. 9pm, $?.
– Starfucker (Portland), Grand Lake (cd release), Man/Miracle and Guidance Counselor (Portland) at Lobot Gallery. 8pm, $5.
– Scissors for Lefty, The Hot Toddies and Song of the Siren at Red Devil Lounge. 9pm, $12.
– No Kids (Vancouver), Parenthetical Girls (Portland) and Social Studies at Cafe Du Nord. 9pm, $10.
– The Botticellis, Winters Fall and Belly of the Whale at Starry Plough. 9pm, $10.
– Marnie Stern (NY), Citay and Beep Beep (Omaha) at Bottom of the Hill. 10pm, $10 adv/$12 door.
– Or, The Whale, The Flagpoles and Strix Vega at Starry Plough. 9, $10.
– Monotonix (Israel), Triclops! and Lumerians at Elbo Room. 9pm, $10.50Â adv/$13 door.
– Starfucker (Portland), Grand Lake and Guidance Counselor (Portland) at Hemlock Tavern. 9:30pm, $8.
– Earthless (SD), Wooden Shjips and Eyes at Cafe Du Nord. 9:30pm, $10.
– Western Family Orchestra, Paula Frazer and Two Sheds at Make-Out Room. 8pm, $?.
– Mister Loveless (7″ release), The Soft White Sixties, Isabellas and Photons at Blake’s. 7 pm, $8-10, all ages.