Our weekly picks for some great live local music.
– Hell on Heels tour, featuring: Von Iva, Semi Precious Weapons (Bklyn) and Killola (LA) at Red Devil Lounge. 9pm, $12.
– Viva Voce (Portland), Rafter (SD) and We Is Shore Dedicated (cd release) at Rickshaw Stop. 8pm, $10 adv/$12 door.
– Say Hi (Seattle), Telekinesis (Seattle), Built For The Sea and Anderson (Amsterdam) at Bottom of the Hill. 8:30 pm, $12, all ages.
– The Have Mercys, Schande and The Pickup Pattern at The Uptown. 9pm, free.
– Bitesize, Ex-Boyfriends and Control-R at The Eagle. 9pm, $?.
– The Union Trade, The Pack AD (BC) and Winter’s Fall at Retox Lounge. 9pm, $5.
– My Disco (Australia), Hawnay Troof and Jonesin’ at Hemlock Tavern. 9:30pm, $7.
– Bay Area Girls Rock Camp presents: The After-School Program Showcase, followed by a screening of “Girls Rock! The Movie” at Bottom of the Hill. 1:30pm, $8, all ages.
– Great Northern, O + S and Kid Mud at Hotel Utah. 9pm, $10.
– Low Flying Owls, Make Me and special guests at The Uptown. 9pm, $8.
– Schlong (Albany), Triclops! and Future Interrupt at El Rio. 9pm, $7.
– Moggs (Petaluma), Ferocious Eagle (Portland) and Shimomitsu at Hemlock Tavern. 9pm, $6.