Weekend Picks: February 5th – 8th
Our weekly picks for some great live local music. Take a listen to some of these bands in our streaming audio playerâ€¦
– The Bay Bridged Third Birthday Bash: The Heavenly States, Birds & Batteries, Geographer and DJ Elise (SomaFM/Indie Pop Rocks!) at Rickshaw Stop. 8pm, $10 adv; $12 door.
– The Hot Toddies, The Atom Age, Jokes For Feelings and Kung Pow at Bottom of the Hill. 8:30pm, $8.
– Maldroid, The Soft White Sixties and My First Earthquake at The Stork Club. 9pm, $5.
– Never Knows Best, Short Hair (Reno) and Over Vert (Reno) at The Knockout. 9pm, $6.
– Grand Lake, Man/Miracle, Whispertown2000 (LA) and Noâ€™s at The Uptown. 9pm, Free.
– Photons and A B & The Sea at House of Shields. 9pm, $5.
– Rademacher, The Aimless Never Miss and The Bad Hand at Hemlock Tavern. 9:30pm, $7.
– BAGeL Radio presents…6th or half dozen Birthday Party: Birdmonster, Railcars and Ricky Lee Robinson at Bottom of the Hill. 9:30 pm, $10.
– Campo Bravo, Golden Boots (Tuscon) and The Blank Tapes at Hemlock Tavern. 9:30pm, $7.
What’s going on Sunday? Let us know in the comments!