Our weekly picks for some great live local music. Take a listen to some of these bands in our streaming audio playerâ€¦
– The Ettes (LA), The May Fire and Nobunny at Rickshaw Stop. 8pm, $10.
– Lower Class Revolt, Bandloop.com and West Coast Performer Present: Built for the Sea, The Aimless Never Miss and Silian Rail at Cafe du Nord. 9pm, $10.
– Wooden Shjips, Hank IV and Ezee Tiger at The Eagle. 9pm, $?.
– Zodiac Death Valley, Moller and Ferocious Few at Red Devil Lounge. 9pm, $5.
– The Shore (LA), The Parties and The Bye Bye Blackbirds at Hemlock Tavern. 9:30pm, $7.
– Elliot Randall, Heather Combs and The Ponies at Cafe du Nord. 9pm, $12.
– Mist and Mast, Useless Keys (LA) and B and Not B at El Rio. 9pm, $7.
– Jonathan Richman featuring Tommy Larkin on the drums at Starry Plough. 9:30pm, $?.
– “Hi, Happy Birthday” – the 2nd annual birthday tribute to Daniel Johnston, featuring: The Cons, Uni and her Ukelele, David Saint, Demons Wear Muted Colors, and The Graves Brothers Deluxe atÂ The Knockout. 10pm-2am, $8.
–Lady Genius and The Corner Laughers at Make-Out Room. 7:30pm, $7.
– The Deli Magazine co-presents: Low Red Land, Ketman (Boston) and Teeeth at Hemlock Tavern. 9:30pm, $6.
– Maus Haus, Battlehooch and White Cloud at Bottom of the Hill. 10pm, $10.
What’s going on Sunday? Let us know in the comments!