It’s officially concert season, folks. This weekend is packed with great local music. Check out some sample tracks in our streaming audio player…
– The Blacks, Death of a Party (final SF show) and The New Centuries at Rickshaw Stop. 8pm, $10.
– Big Light, Nicki Bluhm & The Gramblers and The Blank Tapes at Cafe Du Nord. 9pm, $12.
– The Hospitals, Girls, Work and Long Legged Woman at The Eagle. 9pm, $?.
– KPIG presents: The Devil Makes Three and Or, the Whale at The Independent. 9pm, $15.
– Railcars, Navigator Vs Navigator (Seattle) and Elba (Seattle) at Kimo’s. 9pm, $?.
– Girl Gang Nite with: The Meat Sluts, SASSY!! and Box Squad at El Rio. 9pm, $7.
– French Disco, The Absinthe Glow and Mosshead at Hemlock Tavern. 9:30pm, $6.
– Cold Hot Crash, The Trophy Fire and The Bad Hand at Cafe Du Nord. 9:30pm, $15.
– 20 Minute Loop, Tartufi and The Mumlers at Bottom of the Hill. 10pm, $10.
– Ayla Nereo, Camp Out and The Heated at El Rio. 7pm, free.
– Tsunami Bomb, The New Trust, The Action Design and Nothington at Phoenix Theater. 8pm, $12.
– Archers Guild, Dzjenghis Khan, Apache and Wild Things at Thee Parkside. 9pm, $5.
– KPIG presents: The Devil Makes Three and Emily Jane White at The Independent. 9pm, $15.
– The Dont’s and The Burning of Rome (San Diego) at El Rio. 9pm, $7.
– Meat Puppets (Austin), Trainwreck Riders and The Shaky Hands (Portland) at Bottom of the Hill. 9pm, $18.
– Wild Weekend (San Diego) and Sir Lord Von Raven at Hemlock Tavern. 9:30pm, $6.
What’s going on Sunday? Let us know in the comments!