Weekend Picks: Dec. 18th – 21st
Our weekly picks for some great live local music. Take a listen to some of these bands in our streaming audio playerâ€¦
– Loquat (Feature Podcast), Built for the Sea and Winter’s Fall (Feature Podcast) at Rickshaw Stop. 8pm, $10.
– Bart Davenport (Feature Podcast), Brian Glaze & The Night Shift and The Dry Spells at Bottom of the Hill. 9pm, $8.
– The Music Lovers (Feature Podcast), Marga Gomez (comedienne) and Karina Denike and Friends at Make-Out Room. 7:30-9:30pm, $7.
– Performer Magazine presents: French Miami (Feature Podcast), Happy Hollows (LA) and Master/Slave (Feature Podcast) at Bottom of the Hill. 10pm, $8.
– Storytime Festival at Palace of Fine Arts. 4-11pm, $30-50.
– My Second Surprise and guests at Edinburgh Castle. 8:30pm, free.