Weekend Picks: Dec. 11th-14th
Our weekly picks for some great live local music. Take a listen to some of these bands in our streaming audio playerâ€¦
– Longwave (NYC), Scrabbel (Feature Podcast) and Eulogies at Rickshaw Stop. 8 pm, $12.
– My First Earthquake, Nobody from Ipanema and The Invisible Cities at Hotel Utah. 8:30pm, $?.
– Photons, The Corner Laughers and Foxtails Brigade at Hemlock Tavern. 9pm, $6.
– Subtle, Yoni Wolf (from Why?) and Forrest Day at The Independent. 9pm, $13 adv, $15 door.
– Low Red Land (Feature Podcast), Them Hills and Tartufi (Feature Podcast) at The Eagle. 9:30pm, ?.
– Whitey on the Moon and Arcadio at Make-Out Room. 7:30-9:30pm, $7.
– Mudhoney (Seattle), Wooden Shjips (Feature Podcast) and SF Dirty Stealer at The Independent. 9pm, $18.
– Reduced to Ruin (CD release), Anaura (Feature Podcast) and Pollux at Hotel Utah. 9pm, $7.
– Vomica, Form and Fate and Officer Down at El Rio. 9pm $7.
– Crime in Choir and Triclops and The Lake Millions at Hemlock Tavern. 9:30pm, $7.
– The Drift, Eyes and Pontiak (VA) at Hemlock Tavern. 9pm, $6.