Weekend Picks: October 30th – November 2nd
– Asobi Seksu (Brooklyn), The May Fire and Shuteye Unison at Rickshaw Stop. 8pm, $10 adv/$12 door.
– The Botticellis (Feature Podcast), The Mumlers and Crow Song at Bottom of the Hill. 9:00 pm (doors at 8:30), $8.
– Lady Genius and Super XX Man (Portland) at Make-Out Room. 7:30-9:30pm, $7.
– The Blacks (Feature Podcast), The Red Verse and The New Centuries at Hemlock Tavern. 9:30pm, $7.
– Popscene welcomes: Scissors for Lefty, White Lies (UK) and Japanese Motors at Rickshaw Stop. 8:30pm, $10adv/$12door.
– The Uptown’s One Year Anniversary: The Lovemakers, The Heavenly States (Feature Podcast) and Minipop (Feature Podcast) at The Uptown. 9pm, $15.
– The Spinto Band (Delaware), Frightened Rabbit (Scotland) and Half-Handed Cloud at Bottom of the Hill. 10pm, $12 in advance / $14 at the door.
– Shudder To Think (DC) and Rykarda Parasol (Feature Podcast) at The Fillmore. 8pm, $22.50.
– My Second Surprise and guests at Edinburgh Castle. 8pm, free.