Our weekly picks for some great live local music. Take a listen to some of these bands in our streaming audio playerâ€¦
– Man/Miracle (Feature Podcast), Pancho Sanchez and Caleb Nichols at Hotel Utah. 9pm, $8.
– Obama Fundraiser: Elephone (Feature Podcast), The Hundred Days, and Parker Street Cinema (Feature Podcast) at Bottom of the Hill. 9pm, $10+ sliding scale, all ages.
– The Music Lovers (Feature Podcast), Hot Pink Feathers and Hearts of Palm UK at Make-Out Room. 7:30-9:30pm, $7.
– Wiretap Music Anniversary show: Hey Three Eyes, The New Centuries, The Lovely Public (Feature Podcast), Pigeons or Panthers, Pope of Yes!, Pidgeon (Feature Podcast), Paranoids, Cotillion, Blank Tapes (Feature Podcast), and Bjornstad at Thee Parkside. 2pm, $10.
– Olehole, Magic Bullets (Feature Podcast), Master Volume and Whiting Tennis (Seattle) at The Uptown. 9pm, $8.
– Say Hi (To Your Mom) (Seattle), Jukebox The Ghost (DC), The Ian Fays (Feature Podcast) and Princeton at Bottom of the Hill. 9pm, $12.
– Heroine Shieks (Ex-Cows) (Minneapolis), Qui (Ex-Jesus Lizard) (LA) and Triclops! at Annie’s Social Club. 9pm, $12 adv/$15 door.
What’s going on Sunday? Let us know in the comments!