Our weekly picks for some great live local music. Take a listen to some of these bands in our streaming audio playerâ€¦
– The Thrill of It All, Better Than Aliens and Emily Stein at The Stork Club. 9pm, $tba.
– Neva Dinova (Omaha), McCarthy Trenching (Omaha) and Pillows (Feature Podcast) at Hemlock Tavern. 9pm, $10.
– Campo Bravo (Feature Podcast) and La Muneca at Make-Out Room. 7:30-9:30pm, $7.
– Music For Animals (Feature Podcast) (EP release party) at Rickshaw Stop. 10pm, $10.
– French Miami, Death of a Party and The Dashing Sons at The Uptown. 9pm, Free.
– Moggs (record releaspe), Goliath Bird Eater and The Highlands at Hemlock Tavern. 9:30pm, $7.
– Buraka Som Sistema (Portugal) and Lemonade (release party) at Elbo Room. 10pm, $10.
– Tussle, Lemonade and Eats Tapes at Million Fishes Gallery. 7pm, free.
– The Passionistas, Buzzer, Ty Segall and Dreamdate (Feature Podcast) at Ghost Town Gallery. 8pm, $?.
– Deerhoof, Okay and The Happy Hollows at Great American Music Hall. 9pm, $15.
– Margot & the Nuclear So and So’s (Indianapolis), David Vandervelde (Nashville) and Judgement Day (Feature Podcast) at The Independent. 8pm, $14.
– Iron & Wine (solo) and Sholi (Feature Podcast) at Bimbo’s. 9pm, $40.
– Misisipi Mike, Moe Provencher and Tippy Canoe at Hemlock Tavern. 9pm, $6.