Our weekly picks for some great live local music. Take a listen to some of these bands in our streaming audio player. Have a great three day weekend!
What’s going on tonight? Let us know in the comments!
– The Music Lovers (Feature Podcast), Harbours (Feature Podcast) and FM Radio at Amnesia. 9pm, $8 – $10.
– XLR8R Magazine Presents: Why?, Tussle and Lets at Great American Music Hall. 9pm, $15.
– Rykarda Parasol & The Tower Ravens (Feature Podcast), Veil Veil Vanish and Madelia at Cafe Du Nord. 9:30pm, $12.
– Vin Rouge, The New Up and Excuses For Skipping at Bottom of the Hill. 10pm, $10.
– Callow, Dave Rude and Zach Weisinger (LA) at Stork Club. 8pm, $6.
– The Blank Tapes (Feature Podcast), The Broads and All My Pretty Ones at Mama Buzz Cafe. 8pm, $tba.
– Bagel Radio presents: Scissors for Lefty, Head Like A Kite (Seattle) and DJ Bagel Ted at Rickshaw Stop. 8:30pm, $10.
– Photons, The Seedy Naturalists and The Tender Few at Rockit Room. 9pm, $10.
– The Action Design, Shuteye Unison, Built For The Sea (Feature Podcast) and Carcrashlander at Bottom of the Hill. 9pm, $8/10, all ages.
– Rebecca Griffin at Mama Buzz Cafe. 7pm, $tba.
– The Blank Tapes, Le Switch (LA) and The Dead Westerns at Hotel Utah. 9pm, $7.