Our weekly picks for some great live local music. Take a listen to some of these bands in our streaming audio playerâ€¦
– Candy Apple (Chico), The Dilettantes and The Stone Foxes at Rickshaw Stop. 8pm, $10.
– Man/Miracle (Feature Podcast), Some Ghosts and Arcadio at Amnesia. 9pm, $8.
– SF_indie 10 Year anniversary party with: Oranger, Pidgeon, Brian Glaze & The Night Shift, Lucky Jesus and DJs Brother Grimm at 12 Galaxies. 9pm, $8.
– Jackpot, Two Sheds (Feature Podcast), Kings and Queens and Bark Hide and Horn (Portland) at Cafe Du Nord. 9pm, $10.
– The Lonelyhearts (Feature Podcast), The Old-Fashioned Way and We is Shore Dedicated at Hemlock Tavern. 9pm, $6.
– Emily Jane White (Feature Podcast), Dreamdate (Feature Podcast) and The Splinters at The Uptown. 9pm, $8.
– Rademacher, Better Than Aliens and French Miami at Hemlock Tavern. 9:30pm, $7.
– Parkerpalooza V, featuring: Spiral Stairs (Pavement/PSOI) (Portland), Still Flyin, Kelley Stoltz, Hank IV, The Muslims (LA), The Blank Stares, Si, Claro, Big Drums (ezee Tiger & John Dwyer) and more at 12 Galaxies. 6pm, $15. Free Pancakes from Batter Blaster 6pm-7pm.
– The Hot Toddies (Feature Podcast), The Mumlers and Soft White Sixties at The Uptown. 9pm, $8.
– Birds & Batteries (Feature Podcast), The Ian Fays (Feature Podcast) and Mist And Mast (Feature Podcast) at Bottom of the Hill. 10pm, $10.
– The Bay Bridged, Tartufi and WhizBang Fabrics present: RockMake Street Festival. 11am – 6pm, Treat Street between 17th and 18th Streets.
– Lady Genius (10″ release party), Pretty & Nice (Boston), Foma and Tekniq at Cafe du Nord. 8pm, $10.