Our weekly picks for some great live local music. Take a listen to some of these bands in our streaming audio playerâ€¦
– Boy in the Bubble and Leopold and his Fiction at the Red Devil Lounge. 9pm, $5.
– Thee Oh Sees, Witch Hats (Australia), Yellow Fever (Austin) and Ty Segall at The Eagle. 9pm, $tba.
– The Bay Bridged Presents: 20 Minute Loop (CD release) (Feature Podcast), Caves and Man / Miracle (Single Release) (Feature Podcast) at Bottom of the Hill. 10pm, $10.
– Finest Dearest, Yellow Fever (Austin) and Sterling Says at Hemlock Tavern. 9:30pm, $7.
– Port O’Brien (Feature Podcast), The Builders and The Butchers (Portland), and The Old-Fashioned Way at Cafe du Nord. 9:30, $12.
– Bay Area Girls Rock Camp Showcase: 13 bands playing one song each at Bottom of the Hill. 3pm, $10 – $15 sliding scale, all ages.
– Rykarda Parasol & The Tower Ravens (Feature Podcast), Candy Apple (Chico) and Swann Danger at The Uptown. 9pm, $10.
– Jen Grady, Rebecca Pronsky (Brooklyn) and Ash Reiter at Make-Out Room. 8pm, $7.
– Girl In A Coma (San Antonio), Von Iva and Killola (LA) at Bottom of the Hill. 10pm, $10, all ages.