Weekend Picks: June 26th-29th
– My First Earthquake and The Young Moderns at Amnesia. 9pm, $7.
– Pansy Division, Winsome Griffles and Glen Meadmore at the Eagle. 9m, $7.
– The Morning Benders (Feature Podcast) at the Puma Store (856 Market St, SF). 7pm, Free.
– Panther (Portland), The Botticellis (Feature Podcast), Pickwick (Wash) and Winter’s Fall at Bottom of the Hill. 9pm, $10.
– Adam Stephens (of Two Gallants) and Emily Jane White (Feature Podcast) at Hemlock Tavern. 9:30pm, $12.
– Mon Cousin Belge, Ice Cream Socialites and The Caldonias (Portland) at Thee Parkside. 9pm, $tba.
– Scissors for Lefty at The Uptown. 9pm, $8.
– Sassy (CD Release), Von Iva (Feature Podcast), Hot Tub and El Fay at 12 Galaxies. 9pm, $10/12.
– Rebecca Griffin at Anna’s Jazz Island. 8pm, $8.