Our weekly picks for some great live local music. Take a listen to some of these bands in our streaming audio playerâ€¦
– Wallpaper (cd release party!), Sugar & Gold and Hot Tub at the Rickshaw Stop. 8pm, $10.
– Magic Bullets, Lemon Sun and The Rosewood Thieves (NY) at Bottom of the Hill. 9pm, $8, 18+.
– Dark Meat (GA), Maus Haus and Pigeons or Panthers at Hemlock Tavern. 9:30pm, $7.
– The Morning Benders and Here Here at 330 Ritch. 8pm, free with purchase of digital album.
– Metabear, Dusty Brown, Raccoons and The Greening at Retox Lounge. 9pm, $7.
– Leslie and the Badgers (LA), The Harbours and Pillars of Silence at Hotel Utah. 9pm, $8.
– Northern State (NY), The Trucks (Bellingham) and The Hot Toddies (Feature Podcast) at Cafe Du Nord. 9:30pm, $10.
– The May Fire, The Lonely H (WA) and Blammos at Hemlock Tavern. 9:30pm, $6.
– We Be The Echo, Ninja Academy (LA) and Hey Three Eyes at Hemlock Tavern. 9:30pm, $6.
– Borts Minorts, Dead Hensons and Unpopable (LA) at Bottom of the Hill. 10pm, $10/12.
– Rademacher, El Olio Wolof and The Boxing Lesson (Austin) at Make-Out Room. $7, 8pm.
– Mariee Sioux, Fern Knight (Philadelphia) and Ex-Reverie (Philadelphia) at Hemlock Tavern. 9:00pm, $8.