Our weekly picks for some great live local music. Take a listen to some of these bands in our streaming audio player. We’d love to see you tonight at Bottom of the Hill!
– The Bay Bridged and Playing In Fog co-present The Ian Fays (CD release party), The Catholic Comb and Here Here at Bottom of the Hill. 9pm, $8.
– The Oh Sees, Master/Slave (Record Release) (Feature Podcast), The Mayyors (Sac) and The Traditional Fools at The Eagle. 9pm, $?.
– Black Diamond Heavies, Or, The Whale (Feature Podcast) and Low Red Land (Feature Podcast) at Hemlock Tavern. 9:30pm, $7.
– KALX Presents The Papercuts, The Botticellis (CD Release) (Feature Podcast) and The Mantles at Cafe du Nord. 9:30pm, $10.
– Beatbeat Whisper (Feature Podcast), Love Menu (Portland) and Yes Please at Million Fishes Gallery. 7:30, $?.
– The Marked Men (TX), Triclops!, Tulsa and Toys That Kill at Thee Parkside. 8pm, $8.
– Boneless Children Foundation, The Faulty Plum and Maya Dorn at the Stork Club. 9pm, $?.
– Stitchcraft, Boy In The Bubble and The Gold Medalists at Hotel Utah. 9pm, $7.
– Dengue Fever (LA), Bat Makumba, French Disco and DJ Felina at The Independent. 9pm, $15.
– Parker Street Cinema, Raised by Robots and Human Echo (Seattle) at Retox Lounge. 8pm, $?.
– Mist and Mast (Feature Podcast), Norfolk & Western (Portland – members of Bright Eyes, M.Ward and Decemberists) and Weinland (Portland) at Cafe du Nord. 8pm, $10.