Our weekly picks for some great live local music…
– Birds & Batteries (Feature Podcast), Social Studies (Feature Podcast) and Telegraph Canyon (Fort Worth) at Cafe du Nord. 8:30pm, $10.
– KGE & KALX Present: The Hot Toddies (Feature Podcast), Agent Ribbons (Sac), Or, The Whale (Feature Podcast) and The Attachments at Blake’s. 9pm, $10.
– Magic Bullets (Feature Podcast), Le Loup (DC) and The Ruby Suns (New Zealand) at Bottom of the Hill. 10pm, $10, all ages.
– Finest Dearest (CD Release) (Feature Podcast), Maus Haus and Saything at The Bike Kitchen. 7pm, $3.
– West Indian Girl (LA), Minipop and Forrest Day plus DJ Vin Sol, DJ Funklor, and more at Rickshaw Stop. 8:30pm, $6 adv/$12 door.
– Imaad Wasif (LA), Brian Glaze, Battlehooch and Colossal Yes at 21 Grand. 9pm, $6-10.
– GOT GREASE! with: Campo Bravo (Feature Podcast), Dragon Cloud and The Blank Tapes at 23rd St and York, San Francisco. 9pm, $10.
– Triple Cobra, Music For Animals (Feature Podcast) and Vin Rouge at The Independent. 9pm, $12.
– Two Seconds, The Audiophiles and Foxtail Somersault at Bottom of the Hill. 8:30pm, $9, all ages.
– AM Magic, Light FM (LA) and Ted and Kate of The Music Lovers (Feature Podcast) at Hotel Utah. 9pm, $6.