Photo by Wes Rowe
Check out these great shows this weekend:
– The Old-Fashioned Way, The Ian Fays, and Ray’s Vast Basement at the Rickshaw Stop. 9:30pm, $8.
– The Hot Toddies at the Stork Club, with Maldroid. 9pm, $5.
– Sugar & Gold at the Elbo Room, with Strength, DJ Omar (Popscene, Fake), and Squaretape. 10pm, $8/$10.
Click to listen to ourfeature episode on Sugar and Gold!
– The Grass Roots Record Co. Showcase at the Hotel Utah, with Lee Bob Watson, Mariee Sioux, Aaron Ross (of Hella), and Alela Diane. 9pm, $8.
– Dreamdate and Goh Nakamura at the Make-Out Room, with Lumaya. 7:30pm, $10-20.
– Bear on Bear at the Edinburgh Castle, with Casy and Brian, Partman Parthorse and Simpl. 9:30pm, $5.
What’s going on Saturday night? Let us know in the comments.
– The Fucking Champs and The Makes Nice at Great American Music Hall, with Birds of Avalon. 8pm, $13.
– Greg Ashley at Cafe du Nord, with The Blank Tapes and 60 Watt Kid. 7:30pm, $8.