Weekend Picks: August 2nd-5th
– The Botticellis and Scrabbel at Bottom of the Hill, with Judgement Day. The show starts at 9pm, is $10 and is All Ages.
Click to listen to our feature episode on The Botticellis!
Click to listen to our feature episode on Scrabbel!
– Rykarda Parasol at Cafe du Nord, with The Dilettantes and Brad Brooks. It’s The Dilettantes’ CD release party for 101 Tambourines. The show starts at 9pm and is $10.
Click to listen to our feature episode on Rykarda Parasol!
– Fecal Face celebrates seven and a half years with a show at 111 Minna featuring music by The Dodos at 9pm. The exhibition starts at 5pm and is a $2 requested donation. Catch our preview yesterday.
Click to listen to our feature episode on The Dodos!
– The Dont’s at the Rickshaw Stop with Push to Talk and The Chop. The show starts at 8pm and is $8.
– Sholi and Crime in Choir at Bottom of the Hill, with Marnie Stern. The show starts at 10:00pm, is $10, and is All Ages.
Click to listen to our feature episode on Sholi!
– Citay at Bimbo’s, with Yo La Tengo. The sold-out show is a benefit for KUSF, starting at 9pm.
– Von Iva and Sugar and Gold at 12 Galaxies, celebrating the release of Von Iva’s new CD! Read our preview for all of the details. The show starts at 9pm and is $10 advance/$12 door.
– Turn Me On Deadman and Tomihira at the Hemlock Tavern with Mystery Hangup. The show starts at 9:30pm and is $6