Donate to The Bay Bridged to support San Francisco Bay Area music.
Over a Decade of Work That Matters
Founded in early 2006, The Bay Bridged is a San Francisco-based 501(c)3 nonprofit recognized nationwide as the leading source for San Francisco Bay Area independent music. The Bay Bridged provides critical exposure for local artists, especially emerging performers struggling to gain awareness early in their careers.
Led by a team of over thirty volunteers and staff, we work tirelessly (after our day jobs) to promote Bay Area arts and music and our results speak for themselves.
As we've showcased every day on TheBayBridged.com and at events like the acclaimed Phono del Sol Music and Food Festival, the Bay Area scene contains countless talented musicians, many of whom have achieved or will grow to achieve well-deserved national acclaim.
- Showcased the best of San Francisco Bay Area music to over 5 million visitors on our web site
- Brought over 80,000 attendees to festivals we've produced
- Written over 8,000 articles about 4,000+ bands
- Produced over 400 hours of podcasts
- Presented over 200 shows around the Bay Area
Show Your Support for San Francisco Music
Showcasing the best of the San Francisco Bay Area independent music scene has been our nonprofit's mission for the past ten years, but we can only continue to do this with your support.
- Deliver high-quality independent music journalism, including in-depth features about emerging Bay Area musicians that you can't read anywhere else
- Produce acclaimed and affordable festivals that showcase the best of local and touring musical talent
- Extend our impact in the local community through partnerships with other community-based arts and culture nonprofits
Donate to The Bay Bridged using PayPal!
The Bay Bridged, Inc is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation and your donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Other Ways You Can Help
Already donated? You can help support The Bay Bridged by spreading the word about the importance of our work. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Subscribe to our newsletter and share our communications with your friends, family, and networks.
If you're interested in getting more involved, check out our Jobs page for more information on available staff positions and internships.
For questions or more information, please contact: info[at]thebaybridged[dot]com