Tickets are moving quickly for The Bay Brewed 2012, our second annual rock and roll beer festival coming to Public Works on Saturday, December 1st! Since announcing the lineup of bands — Bear in Heaven, Sonny & the Sunsets, Born Gold, Blasted Canyons, James & Evander and Trails and Ways — we’ve had a number of exciting developments:
- We’d previously said there would be 12 great SF Brewers Guild breweries on hand for unlimited beer tasting, but we’re bumping that up to 13! We’re psyched that Beach Chalet will be returning for a second year to the fest.
- In addition to all of the great music and beer all day long, American Tripps will be hosting Berlin-style ping pong throughout the day! It’s gonna be fun!
- We’ve also announced that two great food trucks, Seoul on Wheels and Adam’s Grub Truck, will be on-site serving tasty fare all day. Be sure to come hungry!
- We’re also partway through our series of previews showcasing the brewers of the Bay Brewed 2012. So far, we’ve showcased MateVeza, 21st Amendment, Pizza Orgasmica & Brewing Co., and Social Kitchen & Brewery, and we’ll have more previews coming in the next few weeks.
- Finally, we released a mixtape showcasing “The Sounds of The Bay Brewed 2012,” which you can stream or download above.
Buy your tickets to The Bay Brewed 2012 now! You don’t want to miss this!Tags: The Bay Brewed